jueves, 31 de mayo de 2007

My biography

Hi, my name is Lucas Alberto Ebensperger Escandón. I was born on July 3th, 1992. I am 15 years old. I live in Lomas de San Andres, Concepcion, Chile, that is near the school. Concepcion is the second biggest city in Chile, and it's a industrial city. I like very much Math and Biology, and I have good grades.
I have a cousin in the same class, in the 9th grade his name is Agustin, that also is going to Wellington school.
My father's name is Juan and he is an engineer, and my mother's name is Maria Selina she works in a bank.
I have one sister and one brother, my sister's name is Maria Selina and she is 18 years old, and my brother Joaquin is 6 years old. I live with my father, mother, sister, brother and with my grandfather.
I study at The thomas Jefferson School, I like the schoolvery much because it's little and comfortable.
I like very much play sports, my favorite sport is skiing, I ski in Termas de Chillan that it's one of the best ski center in Chile. Also I like to see the sports in the Tv like Soccer, Tennis, American Football, and ski. My favorite soccer team is Real Madrid FC.
In my free time I see sports, make sports and also play at the computer. My favorite game at this moment is Mafia and Call of Duty 2.
I have a house at Termas de Chillan that it's near the ski center, and in winter a go all the weekends to practice ski, and also I go in summer with my family and friends.
Another thing that I do in weekends, is to see soccer matches with my friends in the fields.
I have left the contry like 6 times, the first time I went to Argentina, but like 5 times, and the other I went to Spain with my grandfather, and I went to practice ski and to knew countries (Portugal, France, and Spain). I will never forget when I went to see a soccer match at the Santiago Bernabeu, the field of the Real Madrid, and like very much how play David Beckam and Robinho.
Talking about food I like to eat all types of food, like Lasagna, salad and meat. At the breakfast I like to eat milk with cereals, or I don't now everything.
At Termas de Chillan when I go to practice ski I wake up like 6 o clock and at 7 o clock I am with all my friends we are ready to training.
Also In the free time, I talk all the day's with my sister, but I can't talk to much with my brother because is little, but we play a lot. I like very much to talk with my family and have good times. But this year I will not going to training, because I am going to USA, but I think that ir will be a good experience.

See you in the USA. Bye

You can talk to me at lukas_ee@hotmail.com


No hay comentarios: