domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

My trip in europe


Well, in that picture I had short hair, like you can see, I was in Salamanca, Spain. One of the first day's that I was there, I like very much, but it was very cold. Behind me it's a bullfighting place.

I was like 15 days in salamanca, in Salamanca lives a cousin. Then I went to Granada to practice ski at Sierra Nevada, like one month.
Then I came back to Salamanca.
It would be better if all my family could travel with me.



In this picture I went with a cousin to see a Real Madrid game, at the Santiago Bernabeu. One of my dreams was to go to the Santiago Bernabeu.








In this picture I am in the most occidental point of europe, that it's near lisboa, Portugal.


I like very much Lisboa because it's beautiful and it's more green than Spain.






In this picture, Iam in Paris, France, I think that Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Behind me it's the Eiffel Tower.
Also I have knew another city in Spain, like Madrid, Cangas de Onis and others.

No hay comentarios: