lunes, 4 de junio de 2007

In the Morning

06:50 AM My sister goes to my room and she wakes me Up!!!!
06:55 AM I am in the shower like 10 minutes.
07:05 AM I walk to my room to look for my clothes.
07:20 AM I go to the kitchen to have milk, bread and cereal.
07:30 AM I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
07:35 AM I go to my room to prepare my stuff for the day.
07:40 AM Then I go to the kitchen to get something to eat at school, and then I go to the car with my father to wait for my sister and my brother.
07:45 AM We drive to my cousin's house and then they get in the car and we go to the school.
07:50 AM At this time we are in the school, and I talk with my friends.
08:00 AM The teacher comes into the classroom, and another boring day.
09:35 AM We have the first reacess, I eat and I talk with my friends. (15 minutes)
16:00 PM We go to the house, and some days I stay in the school, playing soccer or another sport. In my house when we have test I study, and when I don't have anything to do, I play sports or play with my brothers or friends.
22:00 PM And finally I go to my room to sleep.

No hay comentarios: