domingo, 3 de junio de 2007

My house and Termas de Chillan

My House


Here is my house, when I traveled with my grandfather to Spain to going ski, my parents decided to rebuild my house, and I get surprise when I got home. And my grandfather moved to live in my house.






Here is my room, I have my skiis in the rossignol case. Also I have drums, and of course a bed.


I like very much this part of my house because I talk with my family and we have a very good time. I like very much when I am with all my family.
Also I like to talk with my sister.





Termas de Chillan








In this picture I am with a friend in Termas de chillan, In the "National" competition in ski , I'm wearing the red jacket. In this competition I didn't get good results, but In a race, the difference from the firts place was like 1 second.

I like very much Termas de Chillan because I like to stay with my family, to play games or to talk, and also to have good time with them and my friends.

No hay comentarios: